Title Lean Engineer (Continuous Improvement)
Operations excellence - CI - Productivity Improvement - Process Improvement - lean Management experience - Up to 70K plus other benefit
A well-known international company
- Applying analytical expertise to rationalize Cost & Quality Key Performance Indicators and determine areas of improvement.
- Establishing and continuously improving all worldwide destination deliveries and transportation methods that are fast, cost efficient and sustainable.
- Coordinating various continuous improvement exercises on dashboards/reports to better aid in business decision making.
- Interpreting and transforming data into meaningful information that can be acted upon.
- Ensuring performance reports are produced according to specifications, and distributed according to the agreed timetables
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial
· 5-8 years of operations excellence, CI or Productivity Improvement, Process Improvement and lean Management experience
Please apply via Jobs DB or call 083-0092661 (Ann)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.