Title Lean Engineering Manager (Operational Excellence)
Lean Master - Blackbelt - Operations excellence - CI - Productivity Improvement - Process Improvement - lean Management experience - Up to 150K plus other benefits
A well-known international company
- Applying analytical expertise to rationalize Cost & Quality Key Performance Indicators and determine areas of improvement.
- Establishing and continuously improving all worldwide destination deliveries and transportation methods that are fast, cost-efficient and sustainable.
- Coordinating various continuous improvement exercises on dashboards/reports to better aid in business decision making.
- Interpreting and transforming data into meaningful information that can be acted upon.
- Ensuring performance reports are produced according to specifications, and distributed according to the agreed timetables
- Bachelor's degree in the related field
- Proficient in the use of statistical software i.e Minitab, SAS-JMP, etc.
- Experience in applying Lean Six Sigma's DMAIC methodologies or other Project Management discipline in a manufacturing
- Lean Master is very preferred - Black belt at least
- 5-10 years of operations excellence, CI or Productivity Improvement, Process Improvement, and lean Management experience
- Very good with numbers and formulas ( tools)
If you have any queries, please call Thanwa on +66 (0) 2 107 2571 or sent your CV to : tlongprasert @ argyllscott. co. th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.