Learning & Development, Lead (IT-Infrastructure Services)
You will be working under the capability development reporting closely with the CEO and HODs in driving capabilities within for Infrastructure services team.
You will be responsible to oversee resource management and capability uplift the workforce performance, development and caching.
You will work closely with the HODs and SMEs to deliver internal sources, trainings modules to enhance and upgrade technical and soft skills in the company. You maybe a part or work closely with the knowledge management team.
Your role also requires you to manage the learning dashboard and provide a monthly report to stakeholders. Lastly, provide other venue for best practice sharing like expo, conferences, thematic weeks.
- Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma, preferably in IT or Behavioral Science.
- Min 5 years' experience in managing technical training from an IT company or division.
- Knowledge in ISD and founded in Adult Learning Methodology
- Ability to motivate teams, build strong capabilities and develop talent.
- Experience in performance management, career development and coaching/mentoring.
- Expert at developing and using capability/skills development tools and framework.
- Has proven problem resolution, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to successfully and efficiently manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- Passion to learn new emerging technology
- Clearly communicates ideas verbally and written (confident to do presentations)
Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.