Fast-growing technology seeking for an L&D Assistant Manager / Manager to drive the L&D needs for the organization and develop an L&D program to bridge the gaps.
- Partner with business leaders to identify L&D needs for the entire organization as well as specific teams, and develop effective solutions to fill in capabilities gaps.
- Manage the overall training roadmap, curriculum development, and training resources.
- Conduct global training workshops in general soft skills as well as beginning to intermediate management skills.
- Drive talent programs to ensure a scalable and sustainable internal talent pipeline.
- Lead the design of broader talent development initiatives across global offices and build an overall work environment that empowers and enables the growth of the staff.
- At least 5 years of experience in L&D, with regional experience, will be a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experienced in conducting training in general soft skills and management skills.
- Strong affinity for critical and strategic thinking, as well as hands-on execution.
- Self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770