Our client is the market leader in FMCG industry globally. With the business expansion, they are actively looking for Legal and Compliance Manager who knowledgeable in both Compliance and Legal to support the business direction in Thailand.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Legal Head and work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of compliance in the organization.
- Being a focal point of contact on compliance matters, provide compliance advise not limited to PDPA, Trade Competition Policy, Anti-bribery, Whistleblowing Channel as well as responsible for legal matters such as contract drafting, reviewing, and negotiating.
- Conduct all investigation cases where will be arisen in the organization and work in partnership with senior stakeholders to advise on suitable process and action.
- Draft and review commercial agreements, prepare legal materials and conduct legal due diligence when necessary.
- Oversight legal defense actions and represent the organization in matters before courts, government agencies, or other authorities in order to protect the business interests.
- Responsible for corporate works including BOD, AGM, EGM arrangement and corporate registration.
- Work closely with Legal Head in improving compliance process to build awareness and understanding of compliance culture to ensure effective communication of compliance matters across the company.
- Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct legal and compliance training as week as communicate and educate the internal policies, external laws and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in LAW with Lawyer license
- At least 10 years of experience in Legal and Compliance in FMCG / MNC
- Have a good understanding in law, especially for PDPA, Trade Competition Policy, Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Logical thinking with excellent in communication skill
- A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
- Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
- Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
- ONLY THAI NATIONALITY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.