Our Client is huge SET listed property developer, who specializes in high end premium properties
- Promote knowledge and understanding about corporate governance principles, providing relevant information, as well as promoting and monitoring compliance among the Board of Directors
- Arrange the Shareholders and Board of Directors Meetings in accordance with the laws and regulations, the Company's Articles of Association, and best practices
- Prepare and keep registrations of directors, annual reports of the Company, notices calling Shareholders and Board of Directors Meetings, as well as minutes of the Shareholders and Board of Directors Meeting
- Communicate with shareholders on their legitimate rights and on the Company's information, and serving as a communication center between shareholders and directors and executives
- Monitoring regulatory requirements and practices as concern company business and directorship in order to provide initial recommendations
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.