Our client is Global technology company.
- Act as lead counsel in the drafting and negotiation of contracts for provision of products and services to customers.
- Independently handle all legal matters, either through your knowledge or by way of engaging and instructing internal or external expertise.
- Provide legal advice and client counseling to internal business clients in complex matters, including contractual matters, legal compliance, dispute resolution and supervision of outside counsel.
- Defining and solving complicated problems through careful analysis, legal knowledge and judgement
- Structure, negotiate and draft legal documents, including contracts for purchase or sales of goods or services.
- Interface with external customers and their legal counsel.
- Bachelor's degree in Law from an accredited law school. Candidate having law degree from abroad will be treated as advantage
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in relevant filed
- 5 or more years' experience as a Legal Counsel with a major law firm (highly desirable, but not required)
- Must be currently admitted to the legal practice in Thailand
- Hold a current practicing certificate in Thailand
- Proven knowledge dealing with commercial transaction practices
- Familiarity with the telecommunication, ICT or engineering industries (preferable but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of handling complex legal matters
- Previous experience working in the legal department of a large international organization would be considered an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle external dealings
- Experience contributing as a team member across international legal/business projects
- Outstanding people skills and ability to build strong networks to effectively drive efficiency across the business
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.