About the client
Global bank with a strong foothold in the APAC & EMEA region. The business is currently looking for an exceptional lawyer to support the business.
- Assist in the implementation of global standards and initiatives in relation to the Bank's clients
- Provide commercially sound legal advice (with relation to the Bank's cash, credit and trade products) to the Bank's global clients
- Work closely with the company's global team to ensure a smooth delivery of product solutions to the Bank's clients
- Conduct training to internal stakeholders on legal matters relating to the Strategic & Global subsidiaries client segment
- Ensure that various business units are in line with best practices for legal risk management
- Help to maintain an appropriate risk-based approach to evaluate and manage the Bank's legal risk
- Ensure that the Bank's security documentation process are in line with the best industry standards of regulatory and compliance practices
- A good blend of private practice and in-house legal experience amounting to at least 5 years (PQE)
- Professional level fluency in English and having good proficiency in another language is a bonus
- Ability to work in a team and manage competing priorities
- People person who has the ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.