A virtual bank backed by a Chinese tech giant is looking for high calibres to join the legal and compliance team. They are looking for legal counsel to support in general legal matters and report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Provide legal support to the bank on regulatory, licensing and general corporate and commercial matters.
- Review and assist to negotiate contracts and agreements for the bank.
- Development and implement internal policies and procedures.
- Maintain good communication with internal parties and compliance team to manage legal/ regulatory risks.
- HK qualified lawyer with PQE 3+ in legal advisory experience in banking or private practice.
- Familiar with HKMA regulations.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to balance risk and control.
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk