My client is one of Hong Kong's first leading innovative Virtual Bank. They are looking for a high-calibre legal counsel with Insurance experience to support their Bancassurance channels.
- Liaise with regulators on business plan and license application affairs
- Partner closely with shareholders, auditors, external lawyers and service providers
- Negotiate, draft and implement business contracts and agreements
- Assist on compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal, regulatory purposes
- Review documentation that has legal implications prior to signing and implementing
- 3-5+ years post-qualification experience
- Qualified lawyer in Hong Kong with insurance and/or insurance brokerage related experience
- Self-motivated, responsible, good team player and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- PRC qualified will be a plus
For further details or interest in knowing more about Insurance/Banking governance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.