Our client is a leading global food manufacturing. With the business expansion, they are actively looking for Legal Manager who knowledgeable in both legal and compliance areas to join the team to support business units and commercial teams globally. They prefer candidate with strong skills of contract negotiations and experienced in complex corporate restructure projects with international exposures.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to Legal Head and work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of legal and compliance in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on legal and compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders, provide legal support as well as recommendation on effect of all agreements with external parties
· Provide legal advisory and recommendation to the business as well as analyze on complex legal risks and opportunities on various laws
· Draft and review all commercial agreements, prepare legal materials and conduct legal due diligence when necessary
· Oversight legal defense actions and represent the organization in matters before courts, government agencies, or other authorities in order to protect the business interests
· Manage the engagement and performance of outsource law firm and handle all litigation cases by working closely with the outsource law firm as necessary
· Understand of compliance culture to ensure effective communication of compliance matters across the company
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Communicate and educate the internal policies, external laws and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in LAW with Lawyer license / THAI Nationality
· At least 10 years of experience in Legal and Compliance in FMCG / MNC
· Logical thinking with excellent in communication skill
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.