Our client is a multi-national company which has an expertise in Pharmaceutical and Medical devices. They are looking for candidate which has strong experiences in Legal and want to step up to regional level taking care of multiple countries within South East Asia region.
· Identify and manage legal and compliance issues to supporting business objectives and managing risk
· Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements and collaborate with business units to ensure those agreements are consistent with business objective.
· Monitor, implement and improve anti-corruption compliance risk mitigation using continuous analysis of risk.
· Provide legal consultation in support of the international business and collaborate with country business unit and relevant departments in Thailand and overseas by giving proactive legal advice/service to ensure that the overseas operation is aligned with internal policy and local laws.
· Training staffs on the organizations legal &compliance policies and act as a contact person for the organization's employees regarding compliance issues.
· Bachelor's Degree in Law or Master's Degree is a plus
· Minimum 8 years' commercial work experience, preferably with prior in-house experience in the healthcare
· Able to contribute as a stand-alone position and be able to act as a good team player
· Strong communication skills especially in English
· Strong leadership skill and have ability to advise business
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.