Our client is the top real estate development and investment company focusing on both local and international business with sustainable growth and unique strategy. They are looking for Legal Manager to be responsible for the legal matters in preparation for M&A transactions.
- Act as in-house legal counsel for company: corporate, commercial contract, joint venture, foreign investment, international transactions, merge and acquisition, etc.
- Preparing on Legal management report and provide management recommendation where required
- Draft, review and revise all kinds of commercial contracts and various forms of agreements or legal documentations
- Negotiate on legal terms and conditions of contracts and any legal documentations, advise on new business ventures and transaction matters
- Coordinate and contact with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas
- Assist on the legal matters in preparation for mergers and acquisition transactions
- Provide legal advice, comment, opinion in terms of all legal issues related to the business of the Company/stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in law
- 10+ years of working experience in corporate legal work with 3+ years of experience in Management level field for business law, contract negotiation/drafting
- Having an experience in mergers and acquisitions would be preferable
- Understands the local& international laws and policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Any gender with 30-40 years of age and Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.