- Conduct product pricing for new products and repricing of existing products.
- Analyse the financial experience of insurance programs in order to drive pricing decisions and provide recommendations to the business.
- Develop and improve analytics as well as pricing methodologies.
- Work closely with the Product team on product design and initiatives to ensure that they are in line with the market and company standards.
- Actuarial degree with 3 - 5 years of life pricing experience.
- Good knowledge of all life products including ILP, CI, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105