- Develop and implement pricing framework & strategy while performing product pricing and feasibility studies.
- Conduct market research for product initiatives and profit testing.
- Lead the negotiations with reinsurers, obtaining internal & regional product approval.
- Support Work closely with product manager(s) in the management and implementation of new and/or existing products.
- Ensure compliance to department and regulatory requirements.
- Nearly Qualified Actuary with at least 5 years of life pricing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Unit-linked products.
- Able to work independently.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105