· Advice the business in any technical pricing issues as well as product features in order to recommend optimal solutions.
· Provide technical pricing advice to product team in their ideation phase.
· Work with Head of department to improve pricing methodologies and tools.
· Work with the department head to ensure that the standards of premium certification reports and regulatory filing processes are optimal.
· Work closely with relevant departments and stakeholders to ensure accuracy in product delivery and launches.
· Newly/nearly qualified actuary and a Degree in Actuarial Science with at least 6 years of life pricing experience.
· Strong knowledge in individual life products including Pa, ILP and protection products.
· Prior mentoring and/or management experience will be an added advantage.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105