· Support the HoD in the preparation of experience studies, assumption setting as well as EV reporting.
· Work closely with HoD in the monitoring of the company's financial position to ensure solvency.
· Liaise with MAS on regulatory-related matters including quarterly and annual statutory submissions as well as other actuarial reports.
· Take on various actuarial projects including IFRS 17 and RBC II reporting.
· Newly/nearly qualified actuary and a Degree in Actuarial Science with at least 6 years of life pricing experience.
· Strong knowledge in individual life products including Par, ILP and protection products.
· Prior mentoring and/or management experience will be an added advantage.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105