A new and exciting Loan Operations Manager (extendable contract till end of the year) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with strong experience in loan operations and experience playing a regional role.
- Represent the team in project meetings ensuring that Loan Operations' interests are properly represented.
- Draft new operating procedures and define and document changes to the operating model as it impacts Loan Operations.
- Anticipate client impact / reaction and ensure that controls and processes are fit for purpose in the new environment.
- Assist the Regional Head in ensuring that all team members are educated as to the impact of the change and are fully trained on the new procedures and policies.
- Multiple years Loan Industry knowledge including syndicated, agency lending
- An understanding of Loan Documentation and the rate-fixing language used therein
- Extensive operational knowledge of loan process as they relate to loan booking, rate fixing and funding
- Project management skills
Highly communicative with excellent written and spoken EnglishIf you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.