Title: Logistic Manager - Pharmaceutical (Export / Import)
Logistic Management - Import - Export - 3PL Management - Import / Export Tax- Import/Export law & Regulation - Attractive Salary up to 120K - Based in Bangkok
A well-known Pharmaceutical Company
- Manage 3 PL including shipping, Transportation and Warehouse
- Manage and monitor daily import/export operations. Give advice on tariff code of new products
- Handle import/export documents e.g. Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Landing, Certificate of Origin, Inspection Certificate, Legalization.
- Plan shipment and coordinate with other departments for coming shipment.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Import / Export****
- Male, age 35-40 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in logistics or related fields
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Logistics (managerial level)
- Experience in a logistics field both import and export.
- Have knowledge in import-export's law and regulation of industry, export control regulations, BOI and related.
If you are interested, please call 021072572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.