Our client is a specialist provider of high quality ceramics, tiles, mosaic and construction materials for the Thailand market. After 10 years of growth they are looking for a Logistics Manager to drive the business forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for logistic planning to ensure warehousing , distribution, transportation and logistics meet the company's challenging growth targets.You will be required to:
- Manage all activities related import & export, 3PL, domestic transportation and warehouse management processes.
- Provide the vision and develop strategy to improve the operation of the business.
- Ensure logistics efficiency of cost saving and service level.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or a related filed. You will also possess:
- Minimum 5 years experience in logistics, import export and warehouse management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP system
- Strong leadership.
- Good command in English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.