Machine Learning Engineer Optimization/Finance/50 - 80k
Our client is one of the world's major finance groups. They are looking for a new Data Scientist Optimization. This is your chance to be part of a global financial powerhouse where you can use your creativity, contribute to ground-breaking projects, and shape the future of our industry.
Join our client's innovative and dynamic environment that fosters business innovation and empowers individuals to thrive. Don't miss this incredible opportunity-apply now and embark on a fulfilling career where you can use your data science expertise and make a lasting impact.
- Coordinating, preserving, and enhancing the effectiveness of core libraries.
- Analyze the performance of SQL queries to find and improve those that are slow or inefficient.
- Create and implement automated recovery techniques to guarantee prompt and effective system recovery in the event of any incident.
- Watch the cloud infrastructure for incidents and deal with them. Steps for document recovery.
- To make the data lake and analytics platform as efficient as possible, share best practices for cloud performance with the team.
- Create API libraries and abstractions to effectively retrieve and analyze data from the data lake.
- Participate in the DevOps lifecycle's development, testing, and integration phases.
- An education in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Strong Python and SQL knowledge
- Deep knowledge of AWS or other Cloud platforms
- AWS or other cloud platforms professional certificate(s); prior experience working in the financial institution or financial services business would be an advantage
- Experience with technologies like Hadoop, Hive, and Spark for big data engineering will be preferable.
- Mandarin or Cantonese conversational Chinese would be an advantage.
Machine Learning Engineer Optimization/Finance/50 - 80k/month + 3 months bonus
To apply for this position or to learn more about the employer or job responsibilities, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 6106 7562
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.