Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Machine Learning Team Leader. This role will join a group of enthusiastic people working passionately to leverage the wealth of data for business users. You will build, set up and deliver full-fledged Big Data solutions for data-science and advanced analytics in support of identifying opportunities and driving business results with a data-driven research approach.
- Deliver functionality required for business and data analysts, data scientists and other business roles to advance the overall analytic performance and strategy
- Join forces with team-mates and other data solutions development divisions in assisting data solutions delivery to implement the data-platform product roadmap
- Develop and maintain data integration processes that are part of the bank's data platform, whether building data pipelines or micro services or tools
- Implement and automate optimized data pipelines, ETL solutions, model data stores according to internal business, external business and product requirements
- Build best practices and strategies for the data platform to achieve data analytics and utilization milestones as per business and management roadmap
- Research and introduce emerging technologies, Big Data and Data Lake capabilities
- Obtain and integrate data and information from all sources into the bank's data lake
- Collaborate with data science and create reusable data-assets in order to automate and speed up machine learning model development
- Deliver full blown productionized solutions employing mature production-ready machine learning models
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience with scripting, developing, debugging and using Big Data technologies, respectively working with SQL/NoSQL/Graph data store technologies
- 5 to 8 years of experience programming languages such as Scala, Rust, Python or Java, with preference towards functional/trait oriented
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models, applied data warehouse concepts and methodologies, optimized data pipelines and wore the architect hat in the past
- Experience with monitoring complex systems and solving data and systems issues
- Deep understanding of Information Security principles and discipline to ensure compliant handling and management of all data
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Preferred Qualifications
- Has the know-how and the scripting and coding prowess to set up, configure & maintain a machine learning model development environment
- Experience architecting, coding and delivering high performance micro services and/or recommenders delivering recommendations to (tens of) millions of users.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.