About the Company
A Leading Global Management Consulting firm, with a fantastic list of clients consisting of the some of the biggest names in the Consumer/Retail space, are looking for multiple hires at the Consultant and Engagement Manager levels.
These roles involve working as a key member of the Firm's case team, assisting with developing existing relationships and extending the Firm's offering and brand. A key focus will be in working on strategic, operational, organizational, and financial consulting projects focusing on achieving client results.
· Take on a leadership role in an engagement, whether leading a project or a workstream, and demonstrate the ability to deliver to the client's satisfaction
· Demonstrate high levels of analytical thinking to effectively assess complex business issues facing the client
· Demonstrate articulate and effective communication skills when managing senior stakeholders
· Assist in client pitches and help with developing client relationships
· 3-5 years of strategy experience, whether from a competing Management Consultancy or from an In-House Strategy role. For candidates that do not come from a traditional Consulting background, their suitability will be assessed on a case by case basis
· Bachelor's/Master's degree from a reputable institution; MBA preferred
· Highly analytical thinker and strong communication skills
· Fluent English and Mandarin is a must, and the candidate must demonstrate a willingness and passion for significant travel
· Knowledge of the Consumer/Retail space in Asia is preferred but not a must
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Youn Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.