About Our Client
Argyll Scott is working with a global business advisory firm who provides a wide range of services. They are expanding the team in Thailand to support clients across all industries and currently looking for a experienced Associate Director, Tech Management Consulting to lead a team of young and passionate consulting analysts.
An amazing leadership position for experienced management consultant who has passion to groom and develop people. Your main goal is to ensure the best performance of consulting analysts team while managing meaningful relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead, guide, develop and groom team members to reach their maximum potentials
- Manage end-to-end Digital Transformation & Business Process Improvement consulting service from strategy to execution
- Your team will be responsible for clients from a wide range of industries, from financial services to manufacturing
- Deliver consulting project as Project Leader and manage entire project from planning, control, risk management and closing
- Select the best Digital Transformation & Business Process Improvement solutions, deploying company's internal resources and looking for business development opportunities
- Building strong relationship with C-levels with Thai Companies to provide solutions to the market
- High expertise and best practices of following consulting areas (AI/Block Chain/RPA/IoT/Big Data)
- At least a bachelor's degree in any related fields, MBA from recognized university is a desirable
- 10+ years of work experience in a Business Advisory/ Management Consulting firm, open to expertise from all industries but most preferably manufacturing
- Strong expertise in Digital Transformation, Business Process Improvement, Financial Modelling and Business Partnering
- A natural born leader with strong sense of urgency, project management and influencing skills
- Excellent command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.