A fast-growing international bank is looking for high calibres to join their business management team. They are looking for a manager for business management team to cover the business risk and control in retail/ private banking.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing policies and guidelines for retail/ private banking business operation.
- Monitor the implementation of polices and guidelines in account opening, settlement, customer services, AML and other business lines to comply with related regulatory requirement.
- Identify key business risks and ensure related controls are in place.
- Prepare risk management report for senior management.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in compliance, banking operation and operational risk management.
- Familiar with retail/ private banking operation, policies and related regulations.
- Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.