Our client is a well-established Corporate and Commercial banking group offering banking services and products in HK, US, UK and China. Their service and products include deposits, trade finance, wealth management service, credit cards, insurance, foreign exchange etc. Currently, they are looking for a Manager, Credit Analysis to join their HK office.
· Analyze and review loans in HK and Mainland to ensure they comply with existing policy and company guidelines
· Work closely with lending units to solve credit issues
· Prepare MIS repots for management
· Ensure credit facilities adhere to Bank's internal credit policies and regulatory requirements
· Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
· At least 5 years credit review/analysis experience in Corporate/Commercial accounts
· Prefer Banking industry experience
· Good understanding of lending products
For a private and confidential discussion please call Georgina on +852 3695 5071 or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.