Our client is a multinational financial services provider, they are currently looking for a Manager, Customer Relationship Management to join the Hong Kong office. This person will assist the Director, Customer Relationship Management to deepen relationship with their existing customer by implementing customer engagement strategy.
· Develop and implement Customer Relationship Management strategy to increase customer engagement and create sales lead as well as increase revenue
· Assist the Director to execute different marketing campaign to engage with existing customer for cross-selling opportunities
· Work closely with the internal departments such as Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Analytics and IT to develop and enhance customer journey for specific target groups.
· Apply customer segmentation, generate customer insights in developing marketing program and campaign
· Collaborate with different Business Units to achieve better customer experience and brand loyalty
· University degree holder
· Minimum 6 years solid experience in within the retail financial services industry for example credit cards / retail banks
· Hands-on experience in database marketing, journey management and customer segmentation
· Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
· Initiative and a good team player
· Well organize & capable to work multi-task with strong problem-solving skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Chris Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.