Our client a very well-known FMCG company is looking for Manager - Distribution Managment Successful candidates will provide the Distribution System Management, Distributor Management & Development.
- Report line: Deputy Sales Director
- Subordinate: Sales & Ops Executives
- High frequency of interaction: Regional Office; Sales; Marketing; Distributor
- Manage and develop the DMS system based on user needs.
- Key is in charge of distributing the DMS Project to distributors all around the country.
- Create and oversee corresponding sales-related mobile applications to aid in distribution.
- Examine the impact of DMS investments on ROI.
- Manage and develop Distributors performance KPI dashboard.
- Effectively manage the allocated budget and keep tabs on expenditures.
- Carry out Distributor Evaluation in accordance with Scorecard Criteria.
- Oversee and lead the Distributor Development Team
- Distribution channel coverage mapping and distributor performance.
Desired skills & Experiences
- At least 5 years of distributor management experience for large FMCG firms or beverage companies that depend on distributors.
- Competent in creating and reviewing KPI dashboards for Distributors' performance, deployment strategies, budget, sales targets and operating requirements.
- Excel must be excellent with good English.
- Focus on developing strategty and execution
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.