My Client, a leading financial institution with a strong presence in Asia is looking for a Manager/Senior Manager, IT Compliance to join the team.
- Review and revise IT policies, standards and procedures in the company
- Coordinate with IT teams to address control weaknesses, including design and implement new controls to address known issues
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate assets, including intellectual property, regulated data, etc.
- Design and implement automated or data analytics tools for monitoring controls
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in IT Audit, Technology Risk, IT Compliance or relevant fields
- Big 4 candidates with relevant experience are welcome
- Holder of CISSP, CISA or relevant certification preferred
- Experience in developing and implementing IT control process, business continuity, disaster recovery, security incident handling and investigation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk