Our client is a European Consumer Products B2B company seeking a capable and driven Managing Director to lead the Singapore domestic business to expand on and develop strong partnerships with clients and increase company impact in the market.
- Oversea and maintain strong relationships with key external partners while seeking new opportunities to expand customer base in HORECA.
- Lead the Singapore team across all functions, developing current staff and recruiting exceptional talent to create a high-performance team. Improve the structures and processes to secure higher operational efficiency
- Maintain a position of strength as a key supplier to QSR chains and premium HORECA clients for sustainable products.
- Sustain the business core strength while increasing efficiency and making the company more adaptable to new demands from customers.
- Offer more concepts and solutions using the 3PL model, implementing a of state of the art business system while working closely with the European business
- Bachelor of Arts and above in business coupled with at least 10 years of experience in the relevant F&B positions
- 7 years in a Senior Management and P&L management, preferably within Sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders, with a view of closely leading the Key Account team
- Experience with change management with proven track record.
- Thorough knowledge of the Singapore HORECA business environment
- Strategic mindset combined with an operational management style
- Strength in handling stress, flexible and adaptable in regards of work tasks and working hours
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105