Managing Director / General Manager, Singapore
A retail client is seeking a highly experienced Country Head (General Manager/Managing Director), Singapore to lead its Singapore retail business into the future.
The ideal candidate will have a proven deep track record of success in the Singapore retail industry, with a strong focus on driving growth and profitability. The candidate will have experience in leading and managing a team of experienced leaders across all functions.
- Financial Excellence: Demonstrate expertise in delivering outstanding P&L results, consistently driving sales and profit growth.
- Team Leadership: Lead a diverse team of experienced functional leaders (heads of departments) across retail business, digital business, corporate functions, fostering collaboration and achievement.
- Business Development: Identify and capitalise on growth opportunities.
- Omnichannel Transformation: Evolve classical retail format into a omnichannel model, integrating online e-commerce for growth. Develop and implement omnichannel strategies and roadmap.
- Min. 20 years of retail management experiences with a strong focus on Singapore retail market
- Experienced general manager (GM), country head, chief operating officer (COO), or managing director (MD), who owns total P/L responsibility and managing all heads of departments
- Strong track record in leading and delivering excellence in financial acumen, business development, strategic/forward-thinking, and beyond.
- Effective senior stakeholders' engagement across all levels
- Excellent communications
- Between S$240,000 and S$360,000 annual fixed base
- Variable bonus, and others
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421