Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Managing Director. This role will responsible for manage overall business and strategic business product planning.
- Lead & manage the overall business of 200 staff in Thailand for Commercial Operations, Strategic Business Product Planning, Growth (M&A) and Marketing
- Experience in managerial level from fast-paced environment (e-commerce, digital banking, Payment Gateway, Financial Product, Technology or IoT related )
- To manage overall country operational P&L for the specific business unit
- Coordinate with management for internal development and newly launched activities
- Create and develop new opportunities to market
- Issue regular policy and procedure updates to all department manager for implementation
- Maintain professional contact with every party to ensure their understanding of the business activity.
- Provide actual reported activity and planned to management with regular information on market trends
- Execute the assignments given by management and provide regular reports on work progress
- Must be Thai Nationality
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree
- High level of interpersonal skills and corporate managing experience.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.