A global retail and consumer business is looking for an experienced supply chain professional to join their team to oversee the demand and supply planning function for their luxury division for South East Asia.
- Develop effective forecast models based on trends and demand patterns
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers & Trade Marketing Managers to develop, modify and communicate short term and long term forecast.
- Understand and provide guidance on market dynamics, trends and complexities that influence the forecast.
- Validate forecasts with valuation and comparison to financial budget
- Ensure timely submission of launch and promotion forecast to global tool
- Drive and consolidate market S&OP outputs to support S&OP Leader on Regional S&OP meeting
- Ensure clear flow of information from global/regional teams to the local market
- Drive SEA forecast accuracy whilst achieving targets on sales, profit, cash and inventory
- Ensure adequate supply to support sales for SEA Make Up markets
- Work with Global Supply Chain to ensure replenishment from Global Distribution Center to market
- Ensure supply availability to support New Launches & promotional activity
- Improve inventory level to optimize cashflow by determining excess or obsolete inventory and work with commercial teams to execute depletion plans
- Improve Filled rate and Filled rate On Time to optimize Service level while keeping inventory healthy
- Provide guidance on supply planning such as safety stock parameters, global constraints
- Generate monthly replenishment forecast based on demand forecasted generated from S&OP activity
- Ensure on time submission of rolling 12 month purchase forecast to global planning
- Communicate replenishment schedule to local sales & marketing teams
- Identify potential OOS situations and work with Global/Regional team to find solutions to mitigate impact
- Ensure alignment to all global forecast, process and purchase guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; Min. 5 years in demand and supply planning
- A strong leader who can perform within a very dynamic working environment and collaborate with, challenge and influence multi-functional teams (Marketing, Commercial and Finance) throughout the S&OP cycle
- Experience in leading change & process improvements
- Able to work well in a highly matrix environment and has experience working with teams at Global.
- Meticulous and detailed-orientated; Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Demand Planning JDA, SAP and Manugistics is a plus
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 / +852 9419 4333 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be founds on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.