Our client, one of the well-known Commercial Banking group that are providing financial services in Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States and China that are expanding in Hong Kong. They are hiring for an Assistant Vice President, Asset Liability Management to join their risk management team.
- Identify, quantify and analyze IRRBB and liquidity risk exposure
- Escalate, authorize and report any limit excesses
- Conduct stress testing on regulatory basis
- Build and maintain relationship and communication with traders and stakeholders
- Review and update Bank's limit structure, policies, practices to ensure business are in-line with regulatory requirements
- Review new launched product/business initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or any related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in ALM, Finance or Risk Management areas
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements and hands-on experience in updated risk management development
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel and VBA
For a private and confidential discussion please call Georgina on +852 3695 5071 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submissions, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.