Our client is looking for a competent Marketing Director to oversee the organization's marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques, skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
* Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities
* Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
* Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines, etc.
* Monitor progress and submit performance reports
* Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
* Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements
* Working closely with the company's Online, Operations, and Merchandise teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
* Lead strategic review of solution development; provide clear and timely feedback to ensure experiences, technology, and marketing solutions are delivered on-strategy
* Proven experience as Marketing Director in the retail business
* Excellent leadership and organizing skills
* Analytical and creative thinking
* Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
* Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
* Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
* Passion in sports retail is a plus
* BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, and communications or relevant field
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call to Khun Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.