One of the food companies specializing in dairy products, their headquarter is in Europe. Now our client is looking for a Marketing Director who will be in charge of overall Asian Market to join their team in Thailand (Based in Bangkok). You will be responsible for driving capability development through hands-on market support of brand and channel marketing practice.
- Developing marketing strategies and integrating brand management material.
- Developing healthcare brand and multi-channel marketing process.
- Initiating marketing excellence framework including digital marketing platform, digital strategy and the personalization of customer interactions through digital media.
- Identifying key data source regionally and locally and develop a plan for acquisition of new data to support product and channel marketing.
- Developing training programs to support the capability improvements in client management and product /trade marketing in the area channel marketing.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in FMCG, food and beverage.
- Solid experience and knowledge in regional marketing excellence in pharmaceutical or healthcare business.
- Good communication, confidence, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial mindset and positive thinking.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Competitive work environment.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in food industry.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.