Our client is an International Wines & Spirits company. This role is going to report to the CEO directly. It's a newly created position to lead the marketing team in Hong Kong, Macau and China.
- Planning 360 marketing strategy for HK & China market, including brand marketing, trade marketing, digital communication
- Leading a team of 5 people cross region
- Planning marketing calendar with external partnerships
- Keep track record to review performance of marketing activities to find continuous improvements
- Oversee and monitor the marketing budget
- Develop and implement digital/online marketing strategies to drive revenue and loyal customers
- Bachelor's Degree desirable
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin speaking
- Must have at least 8+ years of experience across FMCG, preferably Wine & Spirits industry
- Ability to manage the P&L, full understanding of 360 marketing
- Good management skills, stakeholders both internally and externally
- Willing to travel within APAC
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.