DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops and executes content for marketing initiatives, corporate communications, Public Relations and marketing collaterals.
* Monitor the marketing and communication efforts and impact on business and revenue by conducting monthly analysis on the effective of media coverage, media coverage and programmes.
* Works collaboratively with various parties - colleagues in other business divisions, third party vendors - to ensure smooth flow of information, successful delivery of communication plans and seamless coordination.
* Upholds the company's brand and ensure consistency of brand image across all channels of communications. This includes supervising the execution of all brand messages, branding and logo usage across all mediums and materials.
* Responsible for driving relevant traffic to all digital platforms and through digital channels,
including; Website, SEO, PPC, EDMs, Third party affiliates, Social Media, Social Media Advertising
and Google Display Network, as well as re-targeting activities.
* Acting as the Digital Marketing custodian across the entire business; including ecommerce, restaurants,
club and events, develop and roll out a Digital Marketing Strategy and ensure tactics to drive
online bookings and sales.
Reporting and analysis
* Ensures that all activity and results are reported providing insight and analysis
* Provides strategic advice on measurable analytics
* Uses social listening tools and analytical services to generate insight, fuel social conversation and
maximise SEO activity
* Refines methodologies in social media advertising measurement and reporting of ROI
* Draft and edit press releases, media pitches, internal memos, statements, media/PR plans, Q&A's, key messages and other documents related to corporate initiatives and announcements.
* Manages content, writing and editing newsletters, reports and studies.
* Supervise the planning and execution of PR campaigns for club events and assisting on-site where necessary.
* Assists the team in business development efforts to drive business goals.
* Coordinates the production and delivery of corporate stationary and collaterals to the various business units.
* Coordinates the monthly entertainment schedule and budgets for marketing-driven Restaurant events.
* Coordinates the production requirements of marketing-driven Restaurant events.
* Coordinates and maintains the social media schedule for the team and actively makes efforts to acquire social media database.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* A good degree with at least 5 years' experience in a similar capacity/ related industry.
* Superior oral, written and presentation skills, and is capable of developing content for external audiences in the forms of media releases, invitations and marketing collateral as well as managing media relations.
* Confident team player.
* Independent project manager - demonstrating resourcefulness and attention to details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.