A contemporary fashion house is looking for an experienced and operational Marketing Communications Manager to join its Singapore office. Reporting to the General Manager, you will own all the marketing communications (including A&P, PR, CRM) from end to end, be able to feel the impact of your own success immediately.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring all marcom spending, and measuring effectiveness against HQ strategies
- Matric reporting and working with Asia regional team to align and optimize HQ marketing directions
- Foster valuable relationships with external stakeholders (not limited to media, landlord partners) to create and maximise branding opportunities
- Drive compelling PR and store activities to create foot traffic for new customer acquisition and strengthen customer retention
- Achieve the business forecast numbers with the General Manager and Retail sales teams through strategic and operational marcom investment and deployment
- Currently located and working in Singapore
- 8+ years of managerial experience in marketing for fashion/apparel (mandatory)
- Experience in CRM will be advantageous
- Independent, be able to multi-task, and hands-on
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.