Our client is a global beauty brand with stores across the globe, due to transformation and expansion, they are looking for an experienced marketing manager to lead the Hong Kong team on all overall marketing strategy and execution of digital campaigns.
- Formulate and implement corporate branding and advertising to drive the business and increase brand awareness for the company;
- Participate in new retail BU marketing procedure and control set up;
- Collaborate with PR and digital agencies, media, suppliers and other internal departments for planning and successful execution of various marketing campaign;
- Keep track record to review performance of marketing activities to find continuous improvements;
- Monitor the marketing budget; provide analysis on conversion rate, ROI etc,
- Develop and implement digital/online marketing strategies to drive revenue and traffics;
- Work closely with retail & product team to ensure a smooth execution of in-store promotion and marketing activities
- Actively obtain market intelligence and conduct marketing and industry research to facilitate winning of business
- University degree holder
- At least 8 years solid working experience in consumer industry and with knowledge in digital marketing
- Consumer goods experience is preferred
- Excellent communication in Cantonese and English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5179 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.