Please note client is looking for candidates from a nightlife background already based in UAE.
Job Title : Marketing Manager (restaurants)
To maintain brand image across all restaurants nightlife responsible for driving the brands throughout the region and implement effective communication plans across media, PR, events and digital campaigns
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute a Marketing and PR launch plan for the Dubai venue working closely with the Head of marketing
- Responsible for the marketing across the restaurant portfolio bring creative ideas across the brand portfolio following the brand guidelines
- Develops and executes content for marketing initiatives, corporate communications, Public Relations and marketing collaterals.
- Works collaboratively with various parties - colleagues in other business divisions, third party vendors - to ensure smooth flow of information, successful delivery of communication plans and seamless coordination.
- Upholds the company's brand and ensure consistency of brand image across all channels of communications.
- Responsible for driving relevant traffic to all digital platforms and through digital channels,
Including social media (Instagram/fb)
- Draft and edit press releases, media pitches, internal memos, statements, media/PR plans, Q&A's, key messages and other documents related to corporate initiatives and announcements.
- Manages content, writing and editing newsletters, reports and studies.
- Supervise the planning and execution of PR campaigns for club events and assisting on-site where necessary.