Our client is a leading consumer goods that has grown massively in the market in the last decade. They have shown strength through being the market leader in their products category as well as having well known marketing campaigns. They are currently looking for a high caliber and passionate Marketing Manager to lead their new business unit.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you are accountable for the following responsibilities:
- New Product Development - Be a key person who responsible for entire process; approval of launch plans, planogram strategies, concepts and PR plan; provide timetable/execution guidance
- Promotion Planning - Initiate and establish promotional grid (with Sales Management); provide guidance on timetable/execution Financial/P&L
- Planning - Monthly budget updates; manage multiple P&L's
- Advertising - Provide guidance on creative and media strategy, manage media spending for each brand
- On-going Business - Manage existing business, work with trade marketing to help in the brainstorming of account-specific programs; develop contingency plans for volume needs
- Be a leader in category who can create the best strategy and market development plan to expand the business in HORECA channel.
- Managing and Developing Team- Responsible for Management of staff
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in related field
- Good influencer and dynamic person who is looking for a new challenge
- At least 8 years' direct experience in related to Food or FMCG
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Nielsen or another analytical skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.