Marketing Manager - Poultry Vaccine
Our client is a Global Leading Animal Health company, whom is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee and lead marketing activities. This role would require candidate to provide strategic direction and marketing for poultry portfolio, drive sales, create conversion and increase brand awareness as well as provide comprehensive product knowledge/recommendation for healthcare professionals
· Drives revenue through increasing product usage/brand visibility through strategically planning of marketing activities
· Provide strategic direction to company's marketing activities
· Support and train sales team by providing extensive and comprehensive product knowledge
· Develop and deliver promotional materials based on insight gained from the market to create relevant and impactful marketing message
· Engage and support internal and/or external stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree in Veterinary or relating field
· Minimum 4 years marketing for poultry vaccine in a must
· Strong product knowledge and skilled in communicating technically with Healthcare Professional within the field
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of the fast growing and successful pharmaceutical company.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.