Argyll Scott is working with leading e-commerce experts company to search for experienced Marketing Manager, This is specialize function where you will be focusing on performance marketing, digital, social media marketing for the company's portfolio and brand that you are assigned to.
- Lead the Marketing and Communication strategy that supports the overall Marketing and Communication strategy direction and oversee that all Brands.
- Develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing Brands, internally and externally.
- Lead marketing performance team with a proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs.
- Utilize key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools in order to provide results into actionable insights for the team.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Experiences with successful track record as a senior marketing role and managing the campaigns.
- Leadership, problem solving skills
- Experience in digital, social media marketing (Industry: (IndustyHome Furniture or Sports is a plus)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.