A prestige Brand that has shaped the entire industry with strong reputation worldwide, our client is now looking for highly motivated candidate to join in their energetic and innovative Marketing Manager to cope with our rapid business expansion.
In this role, you will be among like-minded individuals who are high performing, ambitious with a global mind-set. Every individual makes a direct impact to their business results.
- Responsible for the overall management, direction, and control of the brand, to ensure consistent and target revenue.
- Develop marketing strategies, marketing analysis, and sales - road map to generate sales and income.
- Be the owner of the brand, responsible for P&L and budgets allocations.
- Recommend and implement effective marketing plan for new products launch.
- Plan and execute marketing/sales plan under the guideline policy of the HQ.
- Responsible for annual budget with an objective to achieve sales, maintain and increase consumers.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in related field
- Good influencer and dynamic person who is looking for a new challenge
- At least 8 years' direct experience in related to Food & Beverage, Alcohol, Tobacco or FMCG
- Only Thai nationality will be considered
- Only Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language will be considered
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Nielsen or another analytical skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.