This is a newly created role based in Singapore for a fast-growing Insurance business with a diverse portfolio of products.
- Analyse existing sales processes
- Track and measure effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives
- Analyse and interpret data and provide ongoing reporting
- Determine trends and provide in-depth insights
- Identify and drive business opportunities and strategic approach
- Work with different business functions/lines of business to design and implement sales process improvements initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, IT, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related degrees
- 4 to 7 years of experience in marketing or in a relevant role
- Detailed oriented, a team player and able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally in a clear, concise manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Dawn Gulanes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.