Medical Information Specialist
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical company, whom is currently seeking a Medical Information Specialist whom possess an extensive knowledge in pharmaceutical products. The candidate will also need to have a great understanding of Pharmacovigilance procedure and able to work effectively with and across other function.
· Inform effectiveness and any adverse effect of Pharmaceutical product to the hospital
· Provide supporting document and coordinate effectively with other function across the organization
· Manage and prepare AEs and PV document for relevant local authorities
· Act as a key contact person in the company, able to communicate effectively regarding product's effect
· Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Science related field
· Minimum 2 years experienced in working as Medical Information or PV
· Possess strong understanding of pharmaceutical products
· Great attention to detail with excellent team-working skill. Able to coordinate effectively with other function
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of the fast growing and successful pharmaceutical company.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.