The Content Writer will be responsible to produce timely and relevant content for conpany and all health communications platforms across company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Research and understand marketing and medical writing requirements.
● Identify appropriate content and content sources for the Thailand in line with the Market requirements and company's goals.
● Create and write original in-house and client-commissioned content as per requirement.
● Liaise with outsource medical writers, physicians and editors for top-edit of content, with graphic artists on design and layout development, and video editors on video projects.
● Ensure that the content, format, and structure of the documents comply with the regulatory,
● Liaise with the company team to ensure commitment to quality and timely production of content and provide an update to the team on project status.
● Monitor deadlines and ensure projects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wide projects.
● Build, maintain, and manage good relationships with key opinion leaders and other contributors.
● Be part of company's representative with the head of content as the medical expert team in client meetings, as necessary.
Education, Registration & Certification:
* Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, or other medical related discipline.
* Advanced degree preferred.
* At least 2 years of experience in medical writer, medical affair or MSL.
* Robust and current medical writer is preferred.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Energetically embraces responsibilities, demonstrates ability to achieve goals.
* Has strong initiative, and functions well as part of a cross-functional team.
* Exhibits excellent time management.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently
* Experience in a start-up environment preferred.
* Must be pro-active team player, flexible, and ability to work in ambiguous situations
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.