Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Planner (Merchandise) to join their business
- Plans and forecasts for future merchandise buys based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels
- Work with Merchandising team to create open to buy forecasts, re-forecast sales and manage inventory - Report weekly / monthly in-season forecast and participate in OTB meetings
- Review monthly OTB plans to ensure they are aligned with targets
- Provide analysis and reporting to identify inventory risks or opportunities - weekly reports recapping sales, and inventory by channel - On a monthly and quarterly basis, recap and report back on the sales and inventory results to plan, vs LY, and forecast in-season sales and inventory
- Provide support on global price lists for internal and external consumption (Direct Retail, Wholesale, and Duty Free)
- Degree holder or above in Business, Supply Chain or other relevant disciplines
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in merchandising
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and retail planning systems - proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrate knowledge of supply chain management with experience with data analysis
- Great communicators who can speak fluent English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.