- Grow Net Sales and Gross Margin of O&O website and Marketplace
- Together with the Retail Merchandising and Head of eCom support the development of incentives, joint targets, strategies
- Partner with responsible key account managers from wholesale and develop strategies to maximize the sales through the marketplaces
- Define financial growth plans for each marketplace and work together with Planning & Allocation to derive the OTB accordingly
- Provide product requirements for all eCommerce sales channels
- Work together with key partners from Merchandising and Sales teams to define the product range for O&O website and marketplaces
- Define and maintain the activity calendar for each eCommerce sales channels.
- Set up standard reporting to monitor business performance on all eCommerce sales channels and ensure all relevant stakeholders receive the reporting in a timely manner
- Prepare and conduct regular business meetings/calls with marketplaces to review product performance and to optimize offering for the future season
- Ensure implementation of pricing strategy across all marketplaces
- Develop and execute ideas for special product deals and ensure alignment with all relevant channel owner
- Support Head of eCom in identifying marketplace expansion opportunities from a product / inventory point-of-view.
- Chase in-season trading opportunities
- Define strategy for the sale section (size vs full price offering / product / timing of send-out)
- Be an active part in key meetings and in the organization:
- Contribute in defining buying strategy, analyzing the trends and influences, consumer profile, ranking and product selling benefits behind the collection.
· Fluent in English
· College education
· 3-5 year experience managing some or all of the key business functions described above in an ecommerce and retail environment.
· Understanding of business process management concepts and techniques, including process design, mapping, cost analysis, and re-engineering.
· Understand current fashion trend and able to capture consumer's needs in the market.
· Experience managing vendor relationships
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on quality control and execution efficiency
· Travelling to be expected
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.